We can make a difference!
- This week was International Ozone Day, and the story of the Montreal Protocol remains the best evidence that the international community could act on climate change if wanted to.
- And the good news on the ozone layer itself is that it is on the mend.
- A French designer is experimenting with deliberately inconvenient furniture – like a two legged chair – to make people live more active lives.
- “As leafcutter ants head home with their burdens, tiny sister ant workers ride on their backs to protect them from parasitic phorid flies.” There is always time to read an E O Wilson article about ants.
- I didn’t think I could get a whole post out of it, but I discovered the mouldable glue Sugru this week and thought both the product and the philosophy behind it were worth sharing.