A non refundable deposit of 25% of package total or $50, whichever is greater, is required to confirm booking. The amount of $______ will be deducted from your grand total owing by end of service. Once a deposit is made, it is assumed that you agree to the terms and conditions selected and present in this contract. Please read the full contract.
All payments are due in full at the end of booking period.
Please Choose your Preference:
- Balance is payable by cash or certified check, to the name of Suari LLC.
- Balance is payable by PayPal to email@example.com
- Balance is Payable by MC, VISA, AMEX, Debit
- Balance is payable by check, to the name of SuariLLC, no less than 10 Business days prior to the event.
- All events are “rain or shine” unless otherwise stipulated. The purchaser is responsible to provide and indoor location in the event of inclement weather. The client agrees to pay the full contracted amount once the henna fairy arrives at the location even if the henna fairy cannot perform due to inclement weather.
- Cancellation of services by the purchaser shall forfeit the deposit amount. If cancellation notice was not given prior to the artists arrival at the event full payment or $100, whichever is greater is due in full by the end of the planned booking time.
- Purchaser cancelling the engagement by telephone/text must also verify that cancellation in writing (via dated mail, email or Scanned letter)
- Cancellation of service by SUARI LLC will include a full reimbursement of deposit.
- If either the host or artist must cancel the engagement due to an act of god, “force Majeure”, riot, strike, epidemic or by the order of any public authority (not including permits or licences required to put on the event), this contract shall become null and void and all deposits and balances shall be refunded and both parties shall have no further legal recourse against each other.
- Should the Host be running more than 15 minutes late requiring that the artist begin later than booked, there will be no recourse for not completing the quota or for not staying past the service end time. Full payment for intended application will still be due.
- Should the guests be late or the host late, the hourly rate will still begin at the service start time listed above.
- If the henna fairy is running more than 15 minutes late, are refunded of the prorated time or an agreement of making up the time is available upon the discretion of the purchaser.
- If tardiness is due to an act of god, “force Majeure”, riot, strike, epidemic or by the order of any public authority (not including permits or licences required to put on the event), this contract shall become null and void and all deposits and balances shall be refunded, no further legal recourse against each other and a mutually agreeable compromise may be made by both parties. In such a case, the amendment will be noted/added into the contract, date and signed by both parties.
- Any changes/time extensions on the day of the event will be paid in cash at the finish of service (added guests, extended time, added services, etc..).
- Parking permits (street/lot/hotel etc.), venue passes, entrance fees and any other requirements needed to access the venue shall be paid for/pre arranged by the host. Reimbursement is due upon completion of services.
- If booking is longer than 6 hours +, a 30 minutes lunch break is to be included in the pay or time of booking. and minimum refreshment of clean drinking water
- Gratuities are not included in the pricing
- For out of town/overnight stays, private accommodations, flights and transportation costs are the responsibility of the host and must be confirmed no less than 2 weeks prior to the engagement. Expectations are to be a minimum of 3.5star rated lodging in safety, cleanliness and privacy.